Experts identify Ka-Viti Water as tasting soft, smooth, crisp, fresh and pure. We extract our water from one of the most pristine and pure sources in the world—an underground aquifer on the island of Viti Levu in Fiji. You can absolutely taste the difference.
- Taste the Purity of the Source – Ka-Viti Water comes from an underground artesian aquifer sealed deep underground on an island in Fiji. Fiji is far away from everything, including industry, acid rain, pesticides, detergents and anything else that might negatively impact the quality of water. The aquifer is a moving, underground river that collects water from rainfall in the surrounding mountains. We bore a hole deep through volcanic rock to extract the water from the aquifer. You can be confident that when you drink Ka-Viti water, it is coming from one of the most pure, untouched sources of water in the world.
- Naturally Occurring Minerals – Our water starts as rain which then seeps through layers of rocks eventually reaching the aquifer. The layers of rock act as a filter and cause the water to collect valuable minerals. The result is incredibly pure and mineral-rich water, both of which create Ka-Viti’s unique taste. Our water collects enough minerals to qualify it to meet the technical definition of “mineral water”. It contains calcium, magnesium, silica, potassium and iron among other minerals. These minerals are known to have health benefits including the following:
- Calcium builds strong bones & teeth. It lowers risk of high blood pressure and heart attack.
- Magnesium is essential for muscular cells. It helps maintain muscular and nervous system equilibrium.
- Silica is a natural cleansing agent and also builds bones and cartilage.
- Potassium is responsible for the transmission of nerve impulses and muscle contractions.
- Iron builds up red blood particles and is an essential mineral used to form hemoglobin which carries oxygen in your blood.
- Bottled at Source – We extract our water from an aquifer sealed deep underground and it goes directly into your bottle. We built our bottling facility directly on top of the aquifer.
The water comes out of the aquifer and goes immediately into the bottling line where your bottle is filled and capped. The water never sees the light of day or is close to human contact until it is sealed tightly in the bottle. It’s not trucked, or otherwise transported to a different location to be bottled. Ka-Viti Water is bottled at the source.
- All Natural – We don’t change it, enhance it, add to it or subtract anything from our water. Ka-Viti Water is totally natural. We think it’s perfect just the way it is.